Products delivered are shipped Free on Board (FOB) Fremont, CA, unless otherwise specified. Title of equipment passes to customer upon shipment. All products are shipped insured via FedEx, UPS or other shipping couriers. The cost of shipping and handling will be shown on your invoice.
You may return products sold by HPC Systems, Inc. no more than 14 days of the receipt date provided you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect product. We will gladly: (1) replace the incorrect item (2) provide credit toward future purchase (3) provide a refund; HPC Systems reserves the sole right to decide the option(s) applicable. HPC Systems, Inc. is NOT OBLIGATED to accept returns of any product that is returned more than 14 days after receipt.
HPC Systems, Inc. warrants that, for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase (the “Warranty Period”), the equipment manufactured by it will be free from defects in workmanship and materials provided the equipment is used in the manner and in the environment for which they were manufactured.
This Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- You must be the original end-user purchaser (this Limited Warranty is non-transferable);
- You must be able to provide proof of purchase showing the date and place of purchase with your Limited Warranty claim;
- You must contact HPC Systems, Inc. during the Warranty Period, and upon request, ship the defective hardware with any additional requested documentation to HPC Systems, Inc. or other address provided by HPC Systems, Inc. at your expense;
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse on your part, such as dropping the Warranted Hardware, using incorrect electrical current, misuse, accident, failure to follow instructions, negligence, exposure to magnetic fields, external environmental causes, shock, or unauthorized maintenance or repair;
- This Limited Warranty does not cover any software used with, installed on or accompanying the Warranted Hardware
EXCEPT AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WARRANTED HARDWARE AND THE ASSOCIATED SOFTWARE, HPC SYSTEMS, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY AND DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR A WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCT WILL OPERATE ERROR FREE. IN NO EVENT SHALL HPC SYSTEMS, INC. BE LIABLE FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, OR SERVICES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVER. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY EVEN IF HPC SYSTEMS, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN. IN ADDITION, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS HPC SYSTEMS, INC. LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILIYT OF SUCH DAMAGES.
This Limited Warranty will be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without reference to its choice of law rules, and the United States of America. New and reconditioned parts may be used to repair the hardware and replace existing parts; except as provided above, these replacement parts do not extend the Hardware Warranty Period. HPC Systems, Inc. will own all parts removed from repaired products for which a replacement was provided. Prior any return of your hardware to HPC Systems, Inc. for warranty service, back up all data and remove any confidential or personal information. HPC Systems, Inc. offers additional service and support, but makes no guarantees about the availability of extended warranties, support, or service beyond that set forth in this Limited Warranty.
Copyright © 2011 HPC Systems1 2 3